2.07.2009

1 Post About 25 Random Things

Those of you who are on Facebook (or, as I like to call you, the only people that matter) have no doubt seen or even participated in the 25 Random Things craze. The idea is that you're supposed to write down 25 random things about yourself, and send the list to 25 people. If someone sends you their list, you reply with yours. Now to the casual observer, this might sound dangerously close to chain mail territory, but it's actually kind of cool if you give it a chance. So far I've received fifteen lists, and every one of them has contained items that surprised, moved or even inspired me. People I used to think of as "my co-worker" or "that guy from high school" have become fully dimensional people with experiences, skills, dreams and fears I never knew existed. Even cynical ole me can't knock that.

No comments: